Happy Mother’s Day! Today Phoebe is getting spoiled with a picnic in the park so this edition of our newsletter is going to be short, sweet, and hopefully little funny.
The ever-thoughtful husbands, sons, Dads and daughters are doing their best to make it a special day but sometimes they fall short of the mark.
Sometimes the brands of the world don’t make it easy as you will see in #1 and #3.
So as you sit back in bed with a quiet cuppa and maybe some blueberry ricotta pancakes, hopefully these will give you a little giggle.
1. I dare anyone to buy these for Mother’s Day and see what happens!
2. Dad may have been quietly leading the witness.
3. Dick Smith needs a new proof reader.
4. Wonderful and caring beats meatloaf.
5. Oh Gareth you have got some making up to do!
6. How one little “s” changes everything.
7. Wow, this is what happens when things are left to the last minute.
We hope you all have a fantastic Mother’s Day filled with love and laughter. You deserve to feel extra special today because – let’s face it – Mums really do make the world go round.
Hopefully the gifts and cards you receive don’t make our list of Mother’s Day fails for next year
But if you did, it’s not too late to remedy things with a self-present … today is the very last day to delight yourself with an absolute bargain on our limited edition ‘Love you, Mum’ Mother’s Day gift pack.
The post 7 Mother’s Day messages you don’t want. Warning #3 and #6 are a little rude! appeared first on Happy Skincare.