Meet Aaron and Phoebe
G'day 👋🏼 We're Aaron and Phoebe, husband and wife dynamic duo from Newcastle (NSW Australia), and Woohoo Body is our brand baby.
These days Woohoo is so much more than just the two of us creating goodness out of our retrofitted laundry. We've grown to a small-but-mighty team 10!
But since our team of Woohoo legends is a bit camera-shy, you're stuck getting to know us instead. 😜
Aaron - Maverick Mixer and Co-Founder
Yes I lost the Suntory NSW Cocktail mixing championships of 2001 by 1 point. The mixing bug bit at an early age when I first discovered the joy of mixing peanut butter and honey. Pancakes, tapes, signals and cocktails I have mixed them all. So being the Cosmetic Chemist (a.k.a. maverick mixer) at Woohoo Body is a perfect fit.
- I'm / I'd / I'll...An ex-naval officer / use any excuse to go out for ice cream / use metaphors and puns at every opportunity.
- I ride...any type of board or bike
- I drink...Quality over quantity. Coffee, wine or beer, one amazing one is better than 100 average ones.
- I prefer...Dogs
- I have ...an amazing (maybe annoying) ability to remember quotes from movies e.g. “negative Ghostrider the pattern is full”
- My weakness is ...chocolate
- I never leave home without ...sunglasses
Phoebe - Formula Firebrand and Co-Founder
Erm... how do I say this and still sound cool... OK I’ll just say it anyway ... I love maths and formulas. These days my degree in Software Engineering is being (debatably) put to good use by keeping our website up and running and creating brilliant spreadsheets. Plus I keep Aaron in check - you’ve gotta watch these mix-aholic cowboys. There’s something truly beautiful about a skincare formula that is elegant, simple, and effective.
- I'm / I'd / I'll...Mummy of 2 high energy boys / rather be standing on my head / never be too old for slippery dips
- I ride...my yoga mat or up hills faster than Aaron
- I drink...decaf (caffeine and I aren't friends)
- I prefer...quiet (which is rare with a house full of boys)
- I have...snowboarded in 3 countries in 1 day
- My weakness is... mud cake
- I never leave home without... lip balm
... and that's us! We're looking forward to getting to know you too. Drop us a line anytime if there's anything we can help with 😊.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates (just enter your details at the bottom of this page)